What: San Diego Startup Week 2018
When: Monday, June 25 to Friday, June 29, 2018
Where: San Diego Concourse at Civic Center
Description: Every year, Startup San Diego brings together entrepreneurs on a single platform to share as well as showcase progress, resources, knowledge, and celebrate the thriving creative community by strengthening connections. It is the place for innovative individuals whose aim is to foster a cohesive and collaborative community that helps to grow the greater San Diego startup landscape. Startup week has become one of the largest startup events in the country because thousands of entrepreneurs, startup founders, developers, designers, students, community advocates, and leaders participate in this extraordinary event. With the help of this event, entrepreneurs in San Diego get help with accessing education and mentorship, garnering brand awareness and attracting capital. Startup week is the perfect one-stop source for local entrepreneurs by as they not only get to meet each other but also get connected with investors and mentors that helps them immensely to develop and create thriving entrepreneurial projects.
A large number of events are divided into ‘Tracks over a period of 5 days.
- The Idea Track is to bring education on how to validate your idea and the basics for getting it off the ground.
- The Seed Track will bring events helping with achieving product-market fit, solidifying your business model, refining your MVP to potentially groom for a seed round.
- The Growth Track is for startups ready to grow fast. Events cover raising large rounds, biz dev, scaling operations and customer support, to knowing when to exit.
- The Developer Track will connect developers in the San Diego tech ecosystem, offer career advice, and teach new tech skills.
- The Design Track focuses on teaching both entrepreneurs and designers how to apply new perspectives of thinking to their business.
- The Marketing Track brings education and insight on building and testing marketing channels and sales strategies to close your customers.
So make sure to not miss this year’s tracks, sessions and topics as they can assist you immensely with your own startup.