Table of contents:
- What is digital marketing?
- Why you should hire a digital marketing agency?
- Digital marketing agency services
- Facebook Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Mobile Marketing
- Content Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
What Is Digital Marketing?
The advertising done through online media channels including search engines, websites, social media, email to promote brands, goods, and services is referred to as digital marketing. It allows you can reach your customers anytime, anywhere through various platforms such as desktop, laptop, or even mobile phones.
- 72% of online marketers describe content creation as their most effective SEO tactic. (isitwp)
- Almost 25% of companies invest in mobile optimization as a top SEO tactic. (HubSpot, 2020)
- On average, email marketing has a 4400% ROI. (OptinMonster)
- 49% of all emails are opened on mobile devices. (IBM)
- 74% of marketers say targeted personalization increases customer engagement (Econsultancy)
- 49% of consumers say they would like to receive promotional emails from their favorite brands on a weekly basis. (Statista)
- 74% of conversion rate optimization programs increase sales. (MarketingSherpa)
- 43% of eCommerce traffic comes from organic Google searches. (Wolfgang Digital)
Why You Should Hire A Digital Marketing Agency?
Hiring a digital marketing agency to manage your marketing allows you to give all of your time and effort to run your business. It will help you to get more investors, develop new partnerships, and maximize the ROI of your marketing campaign without worrying about spending a huge amount of money and time to gather an in-house team.
Digital marketing helps businesses to gain more conversions and generate more qualified leads. Conversions are essentially the return on investment (ROI) for your spending and digital marketing offers you the best ROI among other types of marketing.
How the services provided by digital marketing agencies can help you are detailed below:
Digital Marketing Agency Services:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website to increase organic traffic from search engines. Digital marketing agencies can help you boost your SEO by:
- Infrastructure analysis: fulfilling all the technical requirements of your site’s infrastructure to get a higher rank.
- Link profile audit: SEO audits help you to improve the quality of your links and double down on links that are performing well.
- UX evaluation: A good layout makes it easy for customers to perform the desired actions
- SEO campaign management: An effective SEO campaign allows you to generate useful content for your target audience and helps them go further down your funnel.
- Broken link identification and outreach: You can grow the number of backlinks you get to your site by finding broken links and approaching site owners.
The number of shares your content gets can increase a lot with the help of infographics. However, infographics should be of high-quality and properly researched.
The overall process of infographic creation includes:
- Selecting the correct topic
- Understanding the pain points of your customer
- Creating appealing graphics
The targeting features of Facebook with its huge user base make it one of the best platforms to see ROI for almost every business. The quantity of data Facebook has at its disposal makes Facebook ads even more effective than other types of targeted advertising.
It allows you to target by:
- Education Level
- Status Updates
- Major Life Events
It is pretty straightforward to calculate your Facebook advertising ROI. The built-in conversion tracking of Facebook lets you know the number of people that clicked on your ad, visited your landing page and subscribed for the free content you provide. It allows you to measure the number of conversions, cost per conversion, total reach, and more.
Video marketing is a beneficial way to interact with your target audience. The reach of online platforms like YouTube is huge. In fact, “YouTube Reaches More 18-49-Year-Olds Than Top 10 Primetime US TV Shows” [tubularinsights.com]. Some of the uses of video marketing are lead generation and tracking links.
Every digital marketing agency can offer different options for video production such as retarget videos on Facebook or YouTube, optimize videos for different platforms, produce pre-roll and mid-roll videos, etc.
Mobile marketing is a digital marketing strategy in which goods or services reach the target audience on their mobile devices – smartphones, tablets, etc. As far as mobile advertising is concerned, digital marketing agencies have a range of options for example mobile YouTube ads, in-app advertising.
relevant content consistently with the aim of driving desired customer action. Digital marketing agencies can offer you the following content marketing services:
- Blog Post Generation
- Infographic Creation
- SEO Writing
- Content Analysis
- Social Media Promotion
Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy in which emails are sent to develop relationships with prospects as well as customers to promote your brand and increase sales. Email marketing helps marketers to generate good ROI. In fact, if you spent $1 on email marketing, you will get $38 in return, [campaignmonitor.com].
Digital marketing agencies can provide you the following email marketing services:
- List building,
- Engaging with your list
- Segmentation or autoresponder sequence optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Optimization or Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is the technique of increasing the percentage of website visitors to increase conversions of visitors into customers. The action that your website visitors take determines whether your website gets sales or not. You can boost your lead generation and conversions by having the right site UX, form design, and other elements
The digital marketing agencies can provide you the following services in this area:
- Conversion path analysis
- CRO goal setting
- Identification of conversion metrics
- Collecting data from website visitors
Digital marketing agencies can provide a wide range of services. It can help in SEO so that your rank goes higher and higher in search, paid traffic support so that you spend money on things that work, or almost everything related to marketing.
However, the aspect that you need to notice while hiring a digital marketing agency is how much attention they put on ROI and how they measure it. Ultimately, that is what matters when running a business.
Deepak Wadhwani has over 20 years experience in software/wireless technologies. He has worked with Fortune 500 companies including Intuit, ESRI, Qualcomm, Sprint, Verizon, Vodafone, Nortel, Microsoft and Oracle in over 60 countries. Deepak has worked on Internet marketing projects in San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange Country, Denver, Nashville, Kansas City, New York, San Francisco and Huntsville. Deepak has been a founder of technology Startups for one of the first Cityguides, yellow pages online and web based enterprise solutions. He is an internet marketing and technology expert & co-founder for a San Diego Internet marketing company.